Personal Information Handling Policy｜Bunri is a specialized manufacturer of equipment that separates and discharges sludge and chips from grinding and cutting fluid (coolant).
Bunri Inc.／Bunri Industry Inc. is well aware of the importance and social responsibility behind usage of the personal information it handles as a manufacturer. Bunri complies with the “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify Specific Individuals in Administrative Procedures” (hereinafter referred to as the “Number Use Act”) and the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”), and has established the following policy as an organization that handles personal information.
1. Appropriate Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
Regarding personal information, including specific personal information, of customers handled by our manufacturing and sales businesses and of applicants handled as part of our recruitment activities, etc., we will appropriately acquire and use personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use (use for other purposes), and take measures to ensure this.
– In order to provide our products and services (hereinafter referred to as “our products”)
– In order to provide information and respond to inquiries, etc. related to our products
– In order to improve, research, and develop our products
– In order to select applicants for employment, contact applicants to inform them of acceptance or rejection, and perform procedures to join the company
– In order to carry out necessary communication between us and the person
– For other purposes that the person agrees with us on
2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with various laws and regulations such as the “Number Use Act” and the “Personal Information Protection Act”, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
3. Safety Management Measures
We will prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and will implement preventive measures and corrective measures for inappropriate matters.
4. Responding to Complaints and Consultations
We will respect the rights of the person and establish internal rules to respond promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
5. Continuous Improvement of Efforts to Protect Personal Information
We will continuously review and improve the personal information protection policy by strengthening employee education and improving the audit system.